Monday, February 21, 2005

It's Sunny but cold!!

Not a very exiting weekend. I saw the move Constantine, and it was awsome!!! I liked the darkness of the movie with the addition of special affects!!

I had a response to a possible job here in seattle. A company called UHS needs someone to manage thier contract. It is something i am suited for and can do repairs also.

The hardest part about Unemployment Compensation, is coming up with 3 contacts a week. That many jobs in my field do not come up that often in this area. I think that just checking job posting sites can suffice as long as i show i am pursuing employment!!

1 Comments:

At March 08, 2005 3:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to say that Constantine was outstanding. At the end, when the main character flips the bird to the devil, was pricelsess.

The only thing that would make this movie bad, is if they do a sequal as crappy the Matrix sequals

Joe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home