Monday, April 25, 2005

Does it get any better??

This was a fun week!! I went to Corvallis to hang with my brother Joe. We had some fun, especially watching the kids in front of the taco place they were getting a donation from for purchases done during certain times.

Friday, I went golfing at Salem golf course. I was doing ok, , even after not playing for a number of years. Although, I was missing a six iron a putter and a pitching wedge, but I had 3 9 irons!!

we (Rolf and joe and myself), had a quick lunch at Rudy's on the course then went home for a short rest. Afterwards we met mother and Hanna (joes wife) at Olive Garden. The food was good (except for mothers to salty food) and it was mostly fun.

We all then went to the Oregon Craft Brewfest, I tried beers from breweries I have not tried ( a couple I have), The only problem I had was that the people pouring the beer had no idea about their product, they were just volunteers. The information was even in front of them in the write up of the beer. We left a little earlier than I wanted to but I had blueberry cheese cake to sooth me!

I look forward to next week, I have an interview in Orange county with Aramark for Tri-Cities hospital in Oceanside California. I expect to get, so I am all ready starting to pack my stuff for the potential move.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home