Wednesday, April 26, 2006

DEEEELICIOUS!!!!!

I sit here wondering, why do we have to die? Just when we reach a certain maturity that allows us to see and sense and touch the world around us. Apologies for sounding so morose, but after cooking a simple tomato, onion, garlic and heavy cream sauce with salt and pepper, i want to experience more!!!

I finally started the Tillamook Cooking Club, i have 3 people interested and have a posting in the hospital newsletter that may atract more people, but i hope not too large since the first meeting will be a potluck in my apartment. Our first meeting will be may 20th.

Work went well today, have to get a part for the ABS2000. I think jerrie in purchasing will be mad at me because i keep complaining that my orders are late and she takes it seriously. She needs to realize that it is more of a problem with Pro-click than anything else.

1 Comments:

At June 23, 2006 7:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Jerrie needs to read your blog ;p.

(Sarah)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home