Sunday, April 30, 2006

Yea!!!

Cool weekend!!

I was feeling a bit peckish, so I decided to hit a restaurant in tillamook, next thing I know I have driven 50 miles and I am in Seaside. So, I thought I would have lunch there. I found a Cajun restaurant called Lil' Bayou. I had the Seafood and sausage Jambalaya. It was nice, could have been a bit more spicy and the rice was wonderful, I think it was a medium grain. And, since I left my book their, I think I will head up their on the morrow and get it (and also order a poboy).

I cooked a chicken in my dutch oven, I rubbed it with kosher salt and added 2 apples, 1 onion and a bunch of pieces of ginger. It had a very subtle sweet and ginger taste!

I had brought home some rock fish, but I waited too long to cook it, 3 days is apparently to long and it had a nasty fishy smell.

I watched the worst movie ever this weekend, its called back from hell. It is worth seeing because it is so bad. I won't give anything away except to say "fat zombie ninja's".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home